The North Face Beanie Giveaway with Afterpay
Fallen Front x Afterpay Comp (Promotion) - Terms and Conditions
It’s important to read the terms and conditions in full before entering this competition, but here’s a summary of the key terms:
- The Promoter is Afterpay NZ Limited (NZ Company Number 6340314) at TMF Group, Level 11, 41 Shortland Street, Auckland Central 1010.
- The Promotion Partner is Dirt Bag Supply Limited Fallen Front (NZBN 9429 047 390 973) at Unit I, 138 Harris Road, East Tamaki, Auckland, New Zealand (Fallen Front), who may benefit from the undertaking of this competition.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents 18 years and older (Eligible Entrants).
- Employees and other staff (and their immediate family members) of the Promoter or the Promotion Partner are ineligible to enter.
- Entrants are subject to all applicable laws, and entries will be deemed void where prohibited by law.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. In case of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions prevail.
- The Promotion commences on 2 June 2022 at 12:01 AM NZST and closes on 6 June 2022 at 11:59 PM NZST (Promotion Period).
To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period: in the comments of the promotional post on the @Fallenfront Instagram page posted on or around the start of the Promotion Period, respond to the prompt: ‘Use emojis to describe where you want to wear your winter gear’
Eligible Entrants may enter more than once. Each Eligible Entrant may only be awarded one prize. All entries become the property of the Promoter for use by the Promoter without attribution or compensation.
- Entries that the Promoter suspects to be fraudulent, incomplete, incorrect or misleading, or may damage the Promoter’s reputation may be disqualified. Entrants who breach these terms and conditions may be disqualified. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter should their contact details change during the Promotion Period.
- This competition adheres to the terms of conditions set out in the Instagram promotion guidelines. All content published on Instagram may be moderated by Instagram.
- The Promoter may determine whether any of the content submitted by an entrant will remain on its Instagram page, and reserves the right to remove any content at any time in its sole discretion. Entries and associated Instagram usernames may be publicly viewed.
- There is no fee to enter this competition.
Prizes and winning
- This is a game of skill. Chance will play no role in determining the winner. Each Eligible Entry will be individually judged (by representatives of Fallen Front) on the set criteria of: The most unique response provided. The winners will be selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. Entries will be judged at 01:00 PM on 7 June 2022 NZST at Unit I, 138 Harris Road, East Tamaki, Auckland, New Zealand.
- There will be a total of 1 winner, who will be notified by Instagram direct message within 2 business days of the judging date on 7 June 2022. The winner’s names will be published within 2 business days of the judging date on 7 June 2022 on http://www.fallenfront.co.nz/pages/tnf-afterpayfor at least 28 days.
- The winner will receive one (1) beanie. Total prize pool value is NZ$100. Prizes are subject to any terms and conditions (which may be notified to winners upon confirmation of the award of the prize).
- If there any prizes remain unclaimed after reasonable attempts to contact a winner, this will be published 30 days after the initial prize judging on 7 June 2022. A subsequent unclaimed prize judging will be conducted at 1:00 PM on 7 July 2022 NZST at Unit I, 138 Harris Road, East Tamaki, Auckland, New Zealand. Any rejudging winner will be notified by Instagram direct message within 2 business days of the unclaimed prize judging on 7 July 2022 and will have their name published on [http://www.fallenfront.co.nz/pages/tnf-afterpay for at least 30 days.
- The Promoter may request reasonable identification from winners to confirm their identity and eligibility to enter. Any failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for prizes lost, misplaced or otherwise not delivered to a winner. If any prize or part of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter’s decision on any aspect of this promotion is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No bonus prizes shall be awarded.
Marketing and privacy
- Personal Information, for the purposes of the Privacy Act 2020 (NZ), means information about an identifiable individual and includes information related to a death.
- Entrants consent to their entry and Personal Information being used by the Promoter for marketing purposes. The Promoter may use, reproduce or modify the entry in any way without any further reference, payment or compensation to the entrant.
- These terms and conditions do not limit, modify or exclude consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ). The Promoter may amend any of these terms and conditions if required to comply with applicable laws.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for errors (technical or human), technical failures or malfunctions except where caused by the Promoter’s fraud, negligence or wilful misconduct.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any injury, sickness, death, or property loss or damage of any kind except where caused by the Promoter’s fraud, negligence, or wilful misconduct.
- If the promotion cannot be run as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may, subject to licensing authority approval, alter, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify you should this occur by publishing a notice on its website.