Patagonia - Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack - Husk Tan
- Free Shipping over $99
- Easy 30-day Returns & Exchanges
Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack
The Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack is an incredibly lightweight and durable choice for outdoor activities, made with recycled nylon ripstop that has been treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating to ensure weather-resistance. The main compartment features a front zippered security pocket that doubles as a stuff sack when not in use. The soft, herringbone-webbing belt allows for comfortable carrying around the waist or bandolier style. Certified as bluesign® approved, this mini hip pack is reliable and eco-friendly.
- Lightweight, durable recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Main compartment with front zippered security pocket that doubles as a stuff sack when bag is not in use
- Soft, herringbone-webbing belt lets you carry comfortably around the waist or bandolier style
- Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved