Any item purchased through fallenfront.co.nz is eligible for exchange or refund if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase. Items returned after this period will not be accepted.
Returned items must be unused and in original condition, with swing tags and original packaging attached. All footwear must be returned unworn in the original box with no marks or blemishes. When returning footwear please ensure the box is well protected as this is considered part of the product.
*Sale items are not eligible for refund or credit*
FallenFront is not liable for the loss or delay of return packages and recommends using a traceable delivery service for returning orders.
Shipping and handling charges are not refunded unless the original item is deemed as faulty.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
- Please ensure you return the item within 30 days of receipt for any change of mind exchange/return.
- Please ensure the goods are unused in original condition/packaging, tags attached
- FallenFront will not be held accountable for any packages we do not ship ourselves; the customer must pay for shipping costs.
The exchange will be processed as soon as possible; This can take up to 5 working days and we will inform you once we have received your return.
All international exchanges will incur an additional shipping charge for us to ship the item back to you. You will need to pay before we can process the exchange.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any additional information: email@example.com
Please post return using tracked courier to:
1016B Great South Road
Penrose, Auckland, 1061
If your item is faulty or does not correspond with the item presented on fallenfront.co.nz you may return it.
Please contact us as soon as you notice the fault.
Once we receive the item we will repair, replace or refund the item within 10 working days of receipt.
If the item is faulty we will refund to you the costs of returning the item and cover all shipping costs for the replacement or repaired item.
RETURNS UNDER WARRANTY:
Customers of Fallenfront are covered for 12 months after the original purchase date if there is a defect, fault or failure due to the manufacturing process. Unfortunately we cannot cover a fault or damage caused by wear and tear, improper use or accident.
We will adhere to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, which states your rights under a set of guarantees that automatically apply between Fallenfront and the customer when a purchase is made.
We will also adhere to the Fair Trading Act 1986, which protects you from being misled or unfairly treated by traders or shops. The Act is here to prohibit misleading or deceptive conduct, false representations and unfair practices. It also sets out when information about certain products must be disclosed to consumers, and helps ensure products are safe.
What will we do?
If the product is under warranty the following steps will apply. We will also credit you the cost of handling and delivery.
- If possible the product will be repaired to the standard of the manufacturer free of charge.
- If we are unable to repair the product we will replace with the same or similar product.
- If no replacement product is available we will exchange it for a product of your choice to the same value of your original purchase price.
- A full credit or store refund will be issued if we are unable to repair, replace or exchange the product as stated above.
If the product is not under warranty it can still be repaired, but at a cost to be charged to the customer.